AdPilot have teamed up with our sister company Varn to offer a new Google Ads workshop, perfect for beginners looking to gain more knowledge of paid search marketing.
Google Ads is something that many businesses would like to use and would like to manage in-house but learning the ropes can often be time-consuming and it can be daunting if you don’t have any basic pay-per-click skills.
Our 3-hour workshop, Introduction to Google Ads, will provide attendees with the know-how needed to research, build and manage a structured Google Ads account, allowing them to leave with the knowledge to help their business grow and measure their results.
The workshop will cover everything from setting up a Google Ads account, to understanding the data and consumer behaviour and using this to make changes to your campaigns that will get you a better ROI.
We have three upcoming dates for this workshop, but please note that each session is limited to 8 people per session to allow for the best possible learning environment.
- Wednesday 29th May – 9:30am
- Wednesday 28th August – 9:30am
- Tuesday 26th November – 9:30am
What the workshop will cover
- How to set-up a Google Ads account
- The fundamentals of a Google Ads strategy
- The different campaign types and how to choose the right type for your business objectives
- The latest technology and developments with Google
- How to understand the data and make changes to capitalise on consumer behaviour
To learn more about our Google Ads workshop, or to book tickets, please visit the Eventbrite page. Alternatively, please call our team on 01225 618 030 should you have any queries.